Skip to content
Julius Caesar Presents: Won’t Be King (slide 5)
- Don’t put that diadem around my shoulders
- Only King in Rome is Jupiter
- But you can call me King outside Italy
- What, you got a problem with that?
Spurinna the Soothsayer presents “ooooooo” (slide 1)
- Beware the Ides of March!
- Cue the spooky music!
Caesar Presents “What, me worry?” (only slide)
- Going to speak with the Senate at Pompey’s Theatre
- You see, soothsayer Spurinna, the Ides of March have come
- No problem.
Spurinna presents “you’re an idiot” (only slide)
- It’s the Ides all day, you pillock.
Marcus Brutus presents “anti-king device” (slide 1)
- Is this a stabby thing you can’t see behind you, Caesar of the Julia?
Marcus Brutus presents “anti-king device” (slide 2)
- Nope, can’t see it now, ’cause it’s in your back.
Marcus Brutus presents “anti-king device” (slide 5)
- And again.
- Thus always to tyrants, even if they may be my father.
Et tu Alltop? Shockingly, originally published in 2006!