Joan of Arc presents “Voices in a Field” (circa 1424) –> Slide 3
- in field
- heard voice of St. Michael, St. Catherine, St. Margaret
- they told me to drive out the English
- bring Dauphin to Reims for coronation
- and to wear asbestos armor, whatever that is.
Joseph Smith presents “Correct church” (circa 1819) –> Slide 5
- in grove of trees
- God and Jesus appeared to me
- told me no established church was correct
- I should join none of them
- and also, go treasure hunting.
L. Ron Hubbard presents “Xenu and You” (circa 1967) –> slide 12
- in my private ship, and “researched” this story:
- Xenu was galactic dictator 75 million years ago
- brought billions to Earth in DC-8-like space ships
- killed them with hydrogen bombs and messed with their souls.
- Did I mention I was living on a diet of alcohol and pills?
Inspired by Joan of Arc’s birthday (January 6, 1412) and the funky pic by pwbaker. More hilarious hallucinations available at humor-blogs.com.