William Wallace Presents the Battle of Stirling Bridge (Slide Five)
- We smell like crap
- We canâ€™t read
- Weâ€™re covered in woad
- Time to kick some ass!
William Wallace Presents the Battle of Stirling Bridge (Slide Six)
- Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- Freedom from English tyranny. (Not Scottish.)
- For me? I donâ€™t know, perhaps Iâ€™ll get knighted or something.
Sir William Wallace Explores Concept of Defeat at Falkirk (Slide 3)
- Form in schiltrons â€“ yah, like a hedgehog
- English canâ€™t break through those!
Trial of Wallace in London (Slide 1)
- Canâ€™t be tried for treason
- Never subject of Edward
- Didnâ€™t knock up your future Queen either.
Battle of Stirling Bridge (Sep. 11, 1297)