On names (slide one)
Baptized Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Gottlieb) Mozart
That fourth name variously translated to:
- Amadeus (Latin)
- Gottlieb (German)
- Amadeo (Italian)
On names (slide four)
- All-in-all, prefer Amadè
- Close friends and family can call me “Wolfers”
- YOU can lick my arse!
- ‘Till it’s clean!
Papa was a pimp (slide two)
- And I was the boy mawke, as they say in London.
- A famous pianist, as you know.
- Pianist, pianist, pianist!
Papa was a pimp (slide three)
- And my sister Nannerl, she was a bunter too.
- A prodigious player of pianii.
Johann Christian Bach (slide four)
- shown me how to put a lovely surface texture on piano sonata in B-flat
- plus it sounds good with dramatic farts!
Constanze (slide twelve)
- Light of my life
- Puts up with long nights, expense of candles
- Did I mention her cunny?
Prague (slide two)
- My Praguers understand me.
- They liked Don Giovani.
- And my pizzle-fizzle!
Composing (slide six)
- Difficult work.
- Requires rewriting.
- And a place to shit!
Death (slide two)
- Would have lived longer without all the bleeding.
- Oh, and the piss!