King Harald HardrÃ¥de of Norway Presents Invasion of England (slide 3)
- Why? Many good things to plunder
- Yes, pillage too
- (We are Vikings after all.)
King Harald HardrÃ¥de Initiates Battle at Gate Fulford (slide 10)
King Harold Godwinson of England Suggests Battle of Stamford Bridge (slide 2)
- Unfortunately, must force march to get there
- Yas, Vikings ARE fearsome
- Stiff upper lip, eh what?
English Traitor Earl Tostig Presents “Oops, Wrong Side” (slide 1)
- King Harold meet King Harald
- Very confusing, you see my liege
- That’s why I helped Vikings
- I see you’re not convinced.
King Harold Godwinson of England Presents Let’s Slaughter Vikings and Traitors (slide 6)
- Surprise them when they’re not wearing armor
- Kill Harald and Tostig
- Pointy hats my ass.
King Harold Celebrates Victory at Stamford Bridge (slide 3)
- Good show, the north is secure.
- Now, let’s go fight Normans at Hastings.
- I’m sure that will go well too. Pip, pip!
Battle of Stamford Bridge [September 25, 1066 AD] | prow by squirmelia