Charlton Heston presents his Moses in The Ten Commandments (tenth slide)
- “So let it be written, So let it be done.”
- “The Lord of Hosts will do battle for us. Behold his mighty hand.”
- “So it shall be written, so it shall be done.”
Things to remember in Judah Ben Hur, by CH (second slide)
- Messala and Ben Hur are old friends, very close.
- Yes, look good in slave loincloth too.
- Hear Jesus talk of forgiveness while on the cross: “I felt His voice take the sword out of my hand.” No, not ironic, you hippy.
Charlton presents his favourite lines from Planet of the Apes (only slide)
- “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!”
- “You cut up his brain, you bloody baboon!”
- “You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! God damn you all to hell!”
Heston shows: material I could really work with in Soylent Green (only slide)
- “Soylent Green is people!”
Heston presents: I should have won an award for best performance (only slide)
- “From my cold, dead hands.”
Inspired by Charlton Heston’s Birthday [October 4]