Skip to content
In 17th century, James Ussher (Primate of Ireland) presents: 6000 years, give or take (slide 2)
- So, first day of Creation was October 23, 4004 BC.
- That means Great Flood was 2348 BC.
- If only we could get this included in King James version of the Bible, then everyone would know it.
In pre-Columbian Palenque, Jerry the Shaman presents the sacred text “Popol Vuh” (slide 13)
- Earth created or August 13, 3114 BC (long count: 188.8.131.52.0)
- Next time long count is at 184.108.40.206.0 is Dec. 21, 2012
- Don’t worry, that’s a Bactun; the end of universe is October 13, 4772.
In 1927, Jesuit priest Georges LemaÃ®tre presents Le Grand Boom-Boom (slide 3)
- derived the Friedmann-LemaÃ®tre-Robertson-Walker equations
- the recession of spiral nebulae shows the universe began with the “explosion” of a “primeval atom”
- therefore Le Grand Boom-Boom.