The Queen presents: We Are NOT Amused –> Slide 12 (circa 1867)
- I am de facto Queen of Canada?
- How did that happen?
The Queen presents: We ARE Amused –> Slide 6 (circa 1868)
- Have you tried this Vin Mariani?
- Excellent concoction.
- Made with cocaine, you say?
- Makes me forget all about that Canada humbug.
The Queen presents: We Are REALLY Not Amused –> Slide 3 (circa 1901)
- Now I’m the Queen of Australia too?
- Oh, that’s just not right!
- That’s the kind of news that could kill a person.
Government of Canada presents: Monday Before May 25 –> Slide 1 (circa 1952)
- Must have holiday to kick off summer season.
- Tell gardeners when they can plant stuff.
- VD will do.
Bob and Doug MacKenzie present: May Two Four, Eh? –>Slide 2 (circa 1981)
- Why is the holiday called the Two-Four, hoser?
- It’s like, traditional to celebrate by drinking brewskies, eh?
- So what?
- And they come in cases of …
- Beauty, eh?
More about Victoria Day.